1.5

I have been using woolite for over 30 years.Actually, I should say, 'had' been; because whatever has replaced the old woolite is AWFUL.

It smells awful, it feels awful, it leaves clothing with an awful residue. What is wrong with you? Was your product improvement department bored one day? Or perhaps drunk?

The new woolite, in a word, sucks -- literally: it sucks all the ease out of hand-washing garments, and it sucks all the meaning out of gentle on delicate fabrics. Shame, shame on you.

It wasn't broken, so why on earth did you attempt to fix it?

Please return the old woolite ASAP.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of woolite laundry detergent. Woolite needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned woolite laundry detergent in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woolite.

Had an Experience with Woolite?

Comments

Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more