3.0

Purchased a Woolite Delicates today.Started to wash a few items, one whiff..and I took it back.

I honestly believed something was wrong with it. Maybe it was old or had sat in an overheated storage room,.so I exchanged it for a second bottle. Wow!!! No words!!!

The same horrible offensive odor came out when I opened it.

Truly Heartbroken. Grew up w the Wonderful original Woolite scent. Recently lost my aunt, the woman who raised me.

And of course, she used Woolite and I in turn use it...or used to..use Woolite. Not only was the original scent clean and fresh smelling...but it was a signature sent. It represented generations of families who used it. Comforting.

Home. I realize things change. I would have tried to keep an open mind if I hadn't already smelled it. The new scent is simply nasty smelling!!!!

Honestly I can not imagine anyone purposely changing the scent to the current stench I am sorry...but if I have to change my washing detergent...I will choose something that smells better than the "new" woolite.An ex loyal customer.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of woolite laundry detergent from Woolite. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Woolite to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Woolite for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Woolite?

Comments