Recently bought 4 woolite washing bags - I used the large bag today for socks & personals - the zipper has already broken.For me to get my clothes out of this bag I have to use a scissors - the zipper pull is no longer attached.

These bags were not inexpensive - this is just the second time this product was used. Bags were purchased at Marshalls - I will try to return them. I would not recommend this product.

There was absolutely no reason why this should have happened, they were used exactly as recommended.Maybe Woolite wants to send me a refund?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Woolite. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Woolite to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Woolite wash bag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Woolite?

Comments

O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more