Recently bought 4 woolite washing bags - I used the large bag today for socks & personals - the zipper has already broken.For me to get my clothes out of this bag I have to use a scissors - the zipper pull is no longer attached.

These bags were not inexpensive - this is just the second time this product was used. Bags were purchased at Marshalls - I will try to return them. I would not recommend this product.

There was absolutely no reason why this should have happened, they were used exactly as recommended.Maybe Woolite wants to send me a refund?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Woolite. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Woolite to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Woolite wash bag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Woolite?

Comments